Arkansas Business Education Association is a professional association comprised of business and marketing educators involved at the secondary and post-secondary levels. The purpose of ABEA is to promote quality education in all phases of business and to encourage professional growth and cooperative interaction among all individuals involved in this sector of education.
- Promote interest and quality in all phases/levels of education for and about business throughout the state of Arkansas.
- Promote professional growth of business educators.
- Stimulate quality instruction in business classes which is relevant to current business practices and technological advances.
- Cooperate with other state and national organizations, businesses, and individuals concerned with or interested in Business Education and its further development.
- Serve as a representative body which may speak with authority for the business educators of Arkansas.
- Build professional strength and encourage maintenance of high standards through group action.
- Promote the business student organization, Future Business Leaders of America/Phi Beta Lambda, as an integral part of the instructional program.